The term ‘Strangers Coffee Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All items are described as accurately as possible. However please note that all descriptions are approximate and, as coffee is a natural product, the precise flavour may vary slightly from bag to bag. Strangers accepts no liability for any inaccuracy or incompleteness in these descriptions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We offer a shipping service using the Royal Mail First Class and delivery timescales are based on their service*.
Most orders will be dispatched within 24/48 hours of being ordered with the exception of Fridays, orders placed on Fridays will be sent out the following Monday. None of this is guaranteed, Strangers Coffee Company can not be held responsible for operational issues and delays.
Delivery prices are priced on weight and will be added automatically when an order is place. This will be broken down into the component of price and delivery charge. The final price will be in pounds sterling.
We roast a minimum of 3 times a week, all coffee orders placed online will be fulfilled with the latest roasted batch of that coffee.
We currently can only do business with UK customers. However if you have a special request please get in contact so we can try to accommodate your request.
VAT is included in the postage price.
Exchanges and refunds
If when you receive your product(s), you are not completely satisfied you may return the items to us, within seven days for exchange or refund. Items must be in original un-opened packaging, in all original boxes, packaging materials, manuals blank warranty cards and all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer. Items must be delivered back to Strangers Coffee Company, 10 Dove Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1DE.
We recommend all parcels being sent back to us are fully insured with proof of delivery. Strangers Coffee Company will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
All shipping back to Strangers Coffee Company is paid for by the customers. We are unable to refund you any shipping costs.
Any products returned found not to be defective and tampered with by the customer will not be replaced and returned at the cost of the customer.
For reasons of hygiene, refunds and exchanges are not available for used products. This doesn't apply to faulty goods, any faulty products will be exchanged.
We try to ensure your order is fulfilled correctly and in pristine condition, please check your products on delivery. If you are not happy with the products in their condition please get in contact so we can exchange or refund the item(s).
*Royal Mail 1st Class
1st class post aims to deliver within 1 working day. This is not a guarantee. Royal Mail will not class an item as lost or missing for 15 working days but please get in touch if you have not received your order within 7 working days of dispatch.